Day 01: Arrival Bangkok Welcome to Bangkok Meet and greet. Transfer to hotel. Half day Bangkok city tours and lunch. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 02: Art in Paradise Bangkok Ticket Only. Overnight. Art in Paradise Bangkok, the art museum of happiness and great fun, full of Interactive Artworks you can take pictures and create your own story with the 3D artwork on the wall and the floor around you. There are 5 zones of the museum to be explored : Aqua and Safari, Classic Art, Fantasy, Nature and Modern Art. Besides 3D paintings, there is a new feature like Interactive Media which is a VDO that can interact with the audience by detecting people facial expression and movement and respond accordingly. Come experience great joy and amazement here.
Tour Starts Time: 10.00 hrs
Day 03 : Full Day Ayutthaya Tour The Ancient City was the former Thai capital for 417 years. The city used to prosper being head of dominant empire and the centre of trade between the East and European countries, such as Britain, France and Holland. Recenlty declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Historic Ayutthaya temples are scattered throughout this once magnificient city and along the surrounding rivers. River Sun Cruise has selected the highlights of the site for your visit including Wat Maha That, Wat Lokayasutharam and Wat Na Phra Mane.
Tour Itinerary :
• 07.30 hrs. : Check-in at the River City Shopping Complex, Si Phraya
• 08.00 hrs. : Depart by coach from the River City Shopping Complex
• 09.30 hrs. : Arrive at the Bangk Pa-in Summer Palace, built during the Ayutthaya era. The palace is beautifully decorated in both traditional Chinese and European style. The Royal Palace at Bang Pa-in has a history dating back to the 17th century. The palace is perfectly decorated in harmony with traditional Chinese and Eurpean Style, and is still in use as a holiday destination for the Royal Family during the hot season.
• 10.30 hrs. : Arrive at the Ayutthaya, the Ancient City, which was the former Thai capital for over 400 years. Nowadays the glory and the beauty of the grand palace and Temples in the past has vanished, leaving merely a glimpse of ruins,despite this it is a good reflection of the past. River Sun brings you a combination of both the ruins and the remaining historical attractions.
- Wat Maha That : Over 600 years old, Wat Maha That was the heart and soul of the Ayutthaya people. It was almost completely destroyed by the Burmese during Thai-Burmese war.
- Wat Na Phra Mane : Remains in perfect condition, as it was used as the Burmese headquarters. The splendid Golden Buddha, dressed in regal attire, was placed in the temple a long with the three thousand-year-old green stone carved Buddha. Both are considered as extremely valuable national relies.
- Wat Lokayasutharam : has a mysterious past, whereby its origins are unknown. The temple enshrines a Largest Reclining Buddha Image which was built during The Early Period of the Ayutthaya Region.The other two ancient temples, as well as the ruined site also surround the compound area.
• 12.30 hrs. : Depart Wat Lokayasutharam to the River Sun Cruise at Wat Chong Lom Pier in Nontaburi Province.
Buffet Lunch: "Delicious Meals served in the luxurious surroundings of the cruise boat".
- A full menu of Thai and European cuisines, desserts, seasonal fruits, coffee and tea.
- Coffee Break
Throughout the journey you are able to watch the Chao Phraya River banks scenery from the River Sun Cruise, either on deck in the fresh cool tropical air or from the refreshing air-conditioned passenger room. Ether view you get an amazing ling clear view of the life of the inhabitants that dwell along the river and the unforgettable scenery of children as they greet the visitors going by making it an altogether worthwhile experience.
- Arriving at the city, Pass the Royal Grand Palace, Pass by Wat Arun (The Temple of Dawn). The temple was the former palace when the Thai capital of Ayutthaya was replaced by Thonburi.
• 15.30 hrs. : Arrive at the River City Complex Pier, Si Phraya and send back to hotel.
*Pickup Time: 6.30 hrs. (Morning)
*Tour Starts Time: 7.30 hrs. (Morning)
*Duration: 8 Hours
Day 04: Pattaya: Coral Island is the best known out of a group of small islands a few miles off the coast of Pattaya. It is popular with day visitors who want to spend a day on a wide sandy beach and enjoy swimming.
Notably Hat Ta Waen, Hat Laem Thian and Hat Thong Lang, the latter facing coral reefs. Visitors can choose either snorkeling or viewing the coral from glass bottom boats. If visitors want to diving, the snorkel will be sold at THB 500 on the island
Hotel in Both Programs:
CAR: TOYOTA CAR.
Note: Package will be customized as your requirements. For tailor making package or group package please don't hesitate to Contact Us.
Days : 4 | Nights : 3